Monday, November 28, 2011

A New Website Home

Well, I don’t know how to forward these posts to portableprofessionals.com, so I am just going to post them here and there. I’ve finally moved all my old posts to the new site, so let me know what you think.

If you “like” Portable Professionals on Facebook, you’ll receive blog updates from there. You can like it here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Portable-Professionals/223492284359182

You can also click the facebook box, or the RSS feed box to receive updates to your blog reader (these are found on the left side of portableprofessionals.com). I don’t have too many Youtube video or Twitter updates at this point. I really like the way the site looks. I’m ready to start posting more and being more active in the blogging world than I have been for the last few months.

1 comment:

LovelyLauren said...

I love this so much I might weep tears of joy. There are so many problems with that video I actually got in a facebook message war with someone I barely know who was defending it.

There are many reasons to be modest, but this has nothing to do with any of it.

Powered by Blogger